We at Suncoast Brick Pavers, LLC have handled porcelain paver installations for clients in and around Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Springhill, and Hernando. Our unique installations have also enhanced the functionality and appeal of landscapes in Lutz, Odessa, New Port Richey, as well as Hillsborough. Our team has completed a significant number or porcelain paver overlay projects in Pasco, Pinellas, and the surrounding areas. When we handle this job, our focus is on making sure that our clients get unique and attractive outdoor areas.
We are a custom-centric company that always looks to provide client’s value for money. This is why we use the best quality porcelain pavers from companies such as Belgard and Del Consa USA. While stunning landscapes is a lot about using our creativity and knowledge, top quality products lend finesse and sophistication to the final product.
Outdoor Porcelain Pavers - The BenefitsTake a look at why porcelain pavers are an excellent choice for outdoor kitchens, patios, walkways, pathways etc.:
- Style and Design Options - These pavers are available in a range of colors, styles and designs. You can find something to complement the look of traditionally styled landscapes as well as modernistic and contemporary ones. You can choose from pavers that emulate the appearance of natural stone and wood, which allows you to create the look you want in your outdoor spaces.
- Durable and Resilient - Outdoor porcelain pavers are very similar to tiles of the same material that are used in indoor spaces. But the former are thicker and specifically designed for exterior applications and are more resilient and durable. They have amazingly high breakage loads, which makes them a suitable choice for high-traffic areas.
- Weather-Resistant - These pavers are also frost-resistant, which means they won’t deteriorate or become impacted by inclement weather conditions and climatic changes.
- Skid-Resistant - They have skid-resistant surfaces that make them ideal for outdoor areas as they reduce the chances of slippage and related accidents. They are a great flooring solution for poolscapes and spa areas as these spaces tend to see a lot of water and regular use.
- Ease of Installation - These pavers are also very easy to install and no complex base preparation is required to set them. They can be dry laid on compacted sand, dirt, gravel and grass and even concrete roofs and terraces. Since no mortar, grout or adhesives are required, it makes the installation quick and easy. This reduces the overall cost of the project for you.
Call Suncoast Brick Pavers, LLC with your project details at 813 323 4014. You can use this Contact Us form to get in touch with us. Alternatively, you can use this Request form for a free estimate.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and surrounding areas in FL: