What We DoBrick Paver Revitalization
Brick paver revitalization is a specialized process and it's a good idea to hire experts for the job. At Suncoast Brick Pavers LLC, we have worked on several brick paver revitalization projects. We have highly skilled paver installers on our team that can handle all types of paver restoration projects.
Over the years we have catered to clients in Tampa, and the surrounding towns of New Port Richey, Springhill, and Pinellas. We have also successfully completed projects in and around St. Pete, and Lutz; our regular customers have always trusted us to do great quality work. In the recent past we have completed large-scale paver revitalization works in Manatee, Hillsborough, Clearwater, Pasco, Odessa, and Hernando as well.
Restoration of Exterior Brick PaversThe basic rules are the less sunlight and wear on brick paver stones, the longer your sealant will last. We have vast experience in this industry and handle every job in a customized and professional manner. We use the best quality sealants in our work and ensure that the job is completed to industry standards. We follow a very methodical work process while revitalizing brick paver surfaces:
- If weeds have begun to infiltrate the gaps between the brick pavers, we pull those out before any revitalization work starts.
- Our experts will pressure wash paver stones in order to remove the grime and dirt build-up.
- If there are any rust or oil stains, specialized cleaners would be used while pressure washing the surfaces.
- If the sealant on your paver stones is fading or flaking, that will be removed before the new coat is applied. A paver seal stripper would have to be used in addition to the pressure washer.
- The brick pavers will be allowed to dry for 24 hours or more.
- Sand will be filled into open gaps & the excess will be blown away with a leaf blower.
- The new sealer will be applied and allowed to dry for at least 24 hours before the surface can be used for foot or vehicular traffic.
- We make sure that the pavers are entirely dry before resealing them. This helps ensure they don’t become cloudy when the moisture in them tries to escape.
Paver Revitalization CostOur brick cleaning process removes stains, moss, efflorescence and dirt. The sealant implements effective joint stabilization, reducing the chances of weed growth. The sanding helps keep the units in place and prevents shifting. The staining revitalizes the bricks' color and the seal coat protects them from stains and dirt. We provide top-notch services at very competitive paver restoration costs.
If you have any questions or need more information about our paver revitalization services, feel free to contact Suncoast Brick Pavers, LLC at 813-323-4014. You can also send us your project details via this Contact Us form. For a free estimate, please fill out this request form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.